Manchester City's 'goal to' guy. An 18-yard box predator who can also create his own chances.
AGAIN: One of the deadliest finishers to ever play in the Premier League.
Seems a bargain for the £36m he cost from Atletico Madrid in 2011. Fast, powerful and an excellent first touch means Aguero is feared by defences.
He scores tap-ins, volleys, angled strikes and even headers, which is brilliant as he's only 5ft 6". Under Guardiola at Manchester City, he had to change his game - but he kept doing what he's good at - scoring goals!
- Clever movement
- Single-mindedly focused on scoring
- Gets goals in different ways
- 1. Made his Pro debut aged 15 in Argentina
- 2. Scored the goal that secured City's 1st Prem title
- 3. Averaged a goal every 90mins during 2013-14
How Puma football boots hope to get the edge
Puma worked hard at getting people to wear their clothing and trainers again but the brand will always be one of the first to dominate football boot creation.