WE GET YOU EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS, TIPS & THE BEST ACCESS TO THE PRO GAME
- Exclusive tips & advice direct from pro footballers
- Videos & guides to help you play better at any level
- Secret methods trusted by the game's best players
- For any coach no matter level or experience
- Proven methods that have worked for all players
- Exclusive video insight of successful coaches
- Exclusives with the people who shape the game
- Video interviews not available anywhere else
- A guaranteed never before seen side of football
Any professional footballer will tell you, that what they eat is just as important as what they wear or how they train. In fact, without the correct food and fluid intake, not even a Sunday League player never mind a Premier League star can perform on the pitch. As developing players that are still growing, you need to know what, when and why certain food choices can help you play better football and stay fit.
Pro players understand how important it is to stay fit. Whether you play in the Premier League or for a Sunday team, a football injury could happen at any time. You need to know how to deal with them. Find out how to make sure you're not the one left on the sidelines!
Long-term development at all levels of the domestic game is under threat according to some coaches football4football have spoken to. Thier observations raise uncomfortable questions directed at youth footballers.
So, what are going to do with that world star hiding in your team? Manuals, badges? Think on! The football4football ‘Secrets to elite development’ event saw a group of coaches reveal how they took promising teens on to become some of ‘the world's best players!' [see video]
Don’t be fooled by transfer deadline day. Here at football4football we’ll take you exclusively behind the supposed last minute wild spending and roller coaster ‘breaking news’. Top agents give never before seen personal accounts of the deals that cost mega millions. Here is the first part of how your clubs sign players.
With the stakes higher than ever for Premier League success, there's one player who could tempt a few Premier League clubs put off by massive transfer fees..